Salary: $8.00 per hour - no benefits, subject to FICA, withholding and Workman’s Comp will be provided.
Hours: Ten (10) hour shifts (8:30am-6:30pm) not to exceed thirty (30) hours per week (Monday to Friday).
Applicant must be currently employed as a full-time paid firefighter in a fire department recognized by the South Carolina State Firefighters Association.
C&B will utilize an application review and oral interview process to make selections. The applicant will work under the direction of the Fire Chief.
- High School graduate or GED
- Valid SC State Drivers License (Class E or higher)
- Certified as a NFPA/IFSAC/ProBoard Firefighter I
- Pump Ops
- Haz Mat Ops
- Current First Responder and current CPR
- NIMS/ICS 100, 200, 700 & 800
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
- Must agree to a background check
Documents to be submitted with the application include:
- Five (5) years drivers license record from each state where the applicant has held a valid license in the past five (5) years
- Copy/proof of required minimum qualifications
- Copy/proof of any additional qualifications
For more information call (843) 873-0714